About the Owner and Operator
My name is Kerry Maginnis. I have lived on Singer Island, Palm Beach County, where Loving Care Dog Walker and Pet Sitting Service started in 1996. Then in 2001, I moved to Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Beach County. I am an animal lover as well as a pet owner. I can assure you that all my clients get a lot of love, hugs and kisses with each visit. Quality care is important at every visit.
I have completed a comprehensive course by Pet Sitters International, and I was awarded the designation of PSI Certified Professional Pet Sitter on March 27, 2012.
Advantages of using a professional pet sitter
- The pet remains in their safe, secure environment, where all the sights, smells, and sounds are familiar.
- The pet follows his or her own customary diet and exercise routine as well as medical treatments.
- Your pet is not exposed to illness or parasites from other animals.
- The pet is not traumatized by travel or an unfamiliar environment.
- The pet receives love and personal attention while the owner is away.
Benefits for the pet owner
- The pet owner is not inconvenienced or upset by having to transport the pet.
- The pet owner does not have to impose on a friend, family member or neighbor.
- The pet owner's home is made more secure by crime deterrent measures provided by Loving Care Dog Walker and Pet Sitting Service.
- The owner is secure in the knowledge that while he or she is away, the pet is in capable and caring hands.
Ten Commandments For A Responsible Pet Owner
My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years; any separation from you will be very painful.
Give me time to understand what you want of me.
Place your trust in me---it is crucial for my well-being.
Don’t be angry with me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends and your entertainment. I have only you.
Talk to me even if I don’t understand your words; I understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.
Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget it.
Before you hit me, remember that I have teeth that easily crush the bones in your hand, but I choose not to bite you.
Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food.
I’ve been out in the sun too long or my heart may be getting old and weak.
Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old.
Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say “I can’t bear to watch it" or “let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there. Remember, I love you!