The pet care services offered in your home include the following:
- Feeding - once or twice a day, as instructed
- Cleaning or changing the litter box
- Administer medication
- Water indoor plants
- Bring in the mail and the newspaper
- Turn on and alter lights
- Check for any "accidents" from pets and clean-up
- Personal attention - combing or brushing
- Lots of love, hugs and kisses
- Loving Care Dog Walker and Pet Sitting Service is great for the professional who needs someone to care of their pet while at work and take them for a "lunch time" walk.
Important Dates To Remember For Your Pet:
|March 6th - 12th||Professional Pet Sitter Week|
|Sunday, March 13th||Daylight Saving Time Begins|
|May 1st to the 7th||"Be Kind To Animals" Week|
|June 1st - November 30th||Hurricane Season|
|June 24th||"Take Your Dog To Work" Day|
|Sunday, November 1st||Daylight Saving Time Ends|
Just like us, our pets’ teeth need to be taken care of. February is dental heath month for our pets. Talk to your veterinarian about taking care of their teeth in between visits.
Our pets need to visit their vet once a year.
Reminder: Heartworm and Flea Prevention Monthly!